One of our suppliers or service providers or an employee of one of our suppliers or service providers process
Categories of personal data
Personal data of customers and interested parties
- Contact information (address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Contact person for handling the delivery or service
- Third parties involved in the provision of the service including information on the nature of their involvement
- Data on tax liability and tax calculation
- bank details
- Account and voucher data
Personal data of employees at suppliers and service providers
- Function of the person concerned with the service provider
- Extent of the power of representation
Purposes of data processing
We will process the above personal data for the following purposes:
- or the handling of our procurement;;
- to provide working materials and infrastructure to ensure efficient internal work processes;
- to communicate
- to use the products and services of our suppliers and service providers;
- to administer our contracts with our suppliers and service providers.
Your personal data is either provided to us directly by you (in particular through communication via e-mail or other means of communication) or we collect your personal data ourselves in the course of handling our business relationships.
There is no obligation to provide us with the personal data we ask you to provide. However, joint business processes could be delayed or in some cases impossible if you do not provide your personal data. Should the provision of your data be mandatory by law in some cases, we will inform you separately.
Categories of data processed and legal basis for processing
We process the listed categories of personal data on the basis of
- the fulfillment of a contract concluded with you or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, insofar as necessary for this (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR) or
- our overriding legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit.f GDPR, which is to achieve the aforementioned purposes and also to optimize our work processes through the use of software tools (e.g.: use of CRM and ERP systems for the purpose of administration), or
- the need to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject (Art 6 para 1 lit.c GDPR).
Transfer of your personal data
If necessary for the above purposes, we will transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- IT service providers used by us;
- legal representatives;
- Banks for the purpose of processing payment transactions;
- Auditors for auditing purposes;
- Competent administrative authorities, esp. tax authorities;
- Debt collection companies for debt collection (abroad, therefore, only to the extent that the debt must be collected abroad);
- Third-party financiers, such as leasing or factoring companies and assignees, if the delivery or service is financed externally in this way;
- Contractual or business partners who participate or are to participate in the delivery or service;
- Insurance companies on the occasion of the conclusion of an insurance contract for the delivery/service or the occurrence of an insured event;
- customers/suppliers; and
- companies belonging to our company, if applicable.
Your personal data will be stored by us until the termination of our business relationship with you or beyond that as long as legal storage obligations exist or as long as any legal claims, for the assertion of which the personal data are required, are not yet statute-barred.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under applicable law, you have the right (if the respective requirements of the applicable law are met) to request confirmation as to whether and which of your personal data we are processing and to receive copies of such data, to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data, to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data, to request data portability and to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Contact details of our data protection officer