Categories of personal data
Personal data of customers and interested parties
- Company name
- Contact information (address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Communication with you
Personal data of customers
- Concluded service contracts and related data (e.g.: expenses and income)
- Commercial register data
- Creditworthiness data
- Tax liability and tax calculation data
- Payment data
Personal data of employees at customers and interested parties
- Company where you work and your function there
- Contact details (address, e-mail address, telephone number)
- Communication content (of e-mails and telephone calls, etc.)
- Authorization to represent you
- Date and time of visits
Purposes of data processing
We will process the above personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling of our sales or service provision processes;
- Managing our customer relationships, including contact maintenance and communications, including analyzing customer needs and how our products and services are used;
- Visit management;
- Analyzing and forecasting customer inquiries;
- Conducting customer satisfaction surveys;
- Providing information about our services;
We collect your personal information either directly from you, in the course of our communication or business relationship, or from public sources (e.g.: social media, public internet sources, public attendance records of conferences or public books) or through our employees who are in contact with you or manage your visit to our facility.
We collect your personal information either directly from you, in the course of our communication or business relationship, or from public sources (e.g.: social media, public internet sources, public attendance records of conferences or public books) or through our employees who are in contact with you or manage your visit to our company.
Categories of data processed and legal basis for processing
We process the listed categories of personal data on the basis of
- Your consent given to us pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR (e.g. for advertising purposes).
- the fulfillment of a contract concluded with you or the implementation of pre-contractual measures, insofar as this is necessary (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR or
- our overriding legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para 1 lit. f GDPR, which is to achieve the aforementioned purposes and also to optimize our work processes through the use of software tools (e.g.: use of CRM and ERP systems for the purpose of administration), or
- the necessity of fulfilling legal obligations to which we are subject (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR).
Transfer of your personal data
If necessary for the above purposes, we will transfer your personal data to the following categories of recipients:
- IT service providers used by us;
- legal representatives;
- Banks for the purpose of processing payment transactions;
- Auditors for auditing purposes;
- Competent administrative authorities, esp. tax authorities;
- Debt collection companies for debt collection (abroad, therefore, only to the extent that the debt must be collected abroad);
- Third-party financiers, such as leasing or factoring companies and assignees, if the delivery or service is financed externally in this way;
- Contractual or business partners who participate or are to participate in the delivery or service;
- Insurance companies on the occasion of the conclusion of an insurance contract for the delivery/service or the occurrence of an insured event;
- customers/suppliers; and
- companies belonging to our company, if applicable.
Your personal data will be stored by us until the termination of our business relationship with you or beyond that as long as legal storage obligations exist or as long as any legal claims, for the assertion of which the personal data are required, are not yet statute-barred. In the case of the legal basis of consent, we delete your data with the revocation of your consent.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under applicable law, you have the right (if the respective requirements of the applicable law are met) to request confirmation as to whether and which of your personal data we are processing and to receive copies of such data, to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data, to request us to restrict the processing of your personal data, to object to the processing of your personal data, to request data portability and to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
Contact details of our data protection officer